The Special Offer
Norwegian Cruise Line has just announced its Greatest Deal Ever in partnership with travel agencies such as Cruiseable. Book a cabin and you'll get 70% off the second guest's fare.
The epic perks also include these seven offers:
- Free round-trip airfare for the second guest
- Free open bar
- Free specialty dining
- Free shore excursion credits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Discounted rates for friends and family
- $250 CruiseFirst certificate to use toward a future cruise.
The sale starts tomorrow and is valid on all departures, including the recently released 2024 cruises.
Norwegian — considered one of the Big Three cruise lines alongside Carnival and Royal Caribbean — is expanding its offerings, allowing people to book cruises through summer 2024 with what it called the most itineraries in Norwegian's history.
All told, cruisers who book will receive a value of up to $4,250 in advance of the Black Friday holiday deals season. The Greatest Deal Ever is available on all departures, all itineraries and all published voyage dates from now through summer 2024. The sales also apply to bookings on Norwegian Prima, set to debut in summer 2022.
Hawaii & Alaska
Norwegian Spirit will offer a series of captivating "Fire and Ice” voyages from Hawaii to Alaska. Guests will discover paradise as they overnight in Nawiliwili (Kauai) and island hop to Kahului (Maui), and Hilo (Big Island of Hawaii) and then sail to Glacier Bay, a United Nations World Heritage Site, followed by calls to Juneau, Icy Strait Point, Skagway and Ketchikan, Alaska. The debut “Fire and Ice” sailing will take place June 12, 2022, followed by additional sailings on Oct. 3, 2022, April 22, 2024 and Sept. 25, 2024.
Escape to the Mediterranean
Here are just a few of the hundreds of voyages available for the Greatest Deal Ever:
- Norwegian Epic will make its debut in Trieste (Venice), Italy and Koper, Slovenia during a 14-day holiday sailing on Dec. 22, 2023 – inviting guests to experience Europe’s iconic Christmas markets at each port. The itinerary features overnight visits in Dubrovnik, Croatia on Christmas Eve, as well as Barcelona and Palma De Mallorca, Spain, to celebrate the new year.
- Norwegian Escape will offer five, 10-to-11-day Grand Mediterranean sailings between April 2024 and October 2024 where guests will spend over 105 hours exploring Mediterranean ports in Croatia, France, Greece, Italy, Malta and Spain. The ship will also offer a series of seven-day round-trip cruises from Barcelona starting on May 26, 2024, featuring zero sea days and visiting six ports of call.
- Norwegian Pearl will sail a series of seven-day round-trip voyages from May 26, 2024 through Oct. 27, 2024 from Trieste (Venice), Italy making calls in two medieval walled towns: Kotor, Montenegro and Dubrovnik, Croatia, and offering a late departure in Santorini for guests to take in their picturesque sunsets.
Norwegian Joy will offer an 11-day open jaw sailing from Miami to Panama City on Nov. 25, 2023 where guests will have over eight hours in all ports of call with a full 13 hours in Willemstad, Curaçao, ideal for a scuba diving adventure or a stroll down their picturesque pier featuring colorful colonial Dutch buildings.
The vessel will also offer two 15-day Panama Canal sailings from Miami on Jan. 6, 2024 and from Los Angeles on Jan. 26, 2024 where it will overnight in Panama City where guests can tour its old colonial center or enjoy the vibrant nightlife.
Several NCL ships will be sailing the Caribbean with three vessels making a first-time visit to Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos, plus additional ports of call. Here is just a sampling of itineraries:
- Norwegian Getaway will make its debut in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos during its 12-day holiday sailing on Dec. 21, 2023 from New York City where guests will spend Christmas day in tropical San Juan, Puerto Rico. Norwegian Joy will make its debut in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos during a summer voyage from New York City in August 2024.
- Norwegian Joy will make its debut call in Philipsburg, St. Maarten and Kralendijk, Bonaire during its 12-day Southern Caribbean cruise from New York City to Miami on Oct. 16, 2023.
- Norwegian Jade will make its debut in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; and St. George’s, Grenada, during its 14-day Southern Caribbean voyage on Nov. 26, 2023 from Tampa, Fla.
Norwegian Joy will offer four, five and seven-day round-trip sailings from New York City to Bermuda from April 9, 2024 through October 11, 2024. Currently, NCL is the only cruise line to offer three days in Bermuda allowing guests to shop in the capital city of Hamilton or relax on the destination’s famous pink sand beaches.
Canada & New EnglandFrom Sept. 2 through Sept. 25, 2024, Norwegian Joy will offer seven-and-eight-day sailings from New York City and Quebec City. Travelers can plan an extended stay in each city pre-and-post cruise to further enjoy the destinations.
All passengers must be fully vaccinated to sail on a Norwegian ship, a policy the company has extended indefinitely.
Ready to book? Call Cruiseable
Call me or a fellow Cruiseable travel consultant to take advantage of any of these once-in-a-lifetime special savings — and to lock in the maximum savings and all the perks. We work for you for free, and we can work out a travel itinerary that's ideal for you. Call me at 1-877-322-3773 or email us at [email protected] today.