Cruiseable is an independent travel business and consumer publication with a single mission: to help you find the perfect cruise. We think there's a cruise out there for every kind of vacationer, and it's our job to help you find the right one.
The COVID-19 pandemic has posed new challenges for the cruise industry and cruise travelers, and we're committed to helping you find a safe, healthy vacation above all else.
Our Cruise Filters and consumer journalism make it super simple for people to discover, plan and book great cruise vacations.
While other companies often use sneaky marketing techniques to lure people onto their site, all of the cruise deals, bargains and perks on Cruiseable have been vetted by our teams of travel professionals, who have a track history of booking happy clients for decades.
Our internal guidelines
Here are some of the principles and policies underlying our business:
- If you call or email us to engage us, we work for you, not for the cruise line.
- We don't charge you a fee for our services. We receive a commission from the cruise lines for bookings, but your needs and travel preferences always come first.
- We show you the travel consultants on our team, unlike competitors who use anonymous call center operators.
- We believe in transparency and accountability.
- We disclose when we participate in press trips as a guest of the cruise lines. In all such cases, we make clear in advance that our coverage will include the negatives along with the positives of the trip.
- We don't accept advertising or paid placement for deals or articles.
- We don't write about businesses, such as a tour operator or trip insurance company, based on any existing or sought-after business relationship. And we don't exclude them from our coverage just because we don't work with them.
- We can't write with confidence or knowledge about every cruise line in the world, so we'll spotlight those that we work with: It's a big list, covering about 95% of the global market!
- You cannot buy a link on Cruiseable. You cannot pay someone to write an article to promote your site.
In short, we're trying to build the most transparent brand in the travel business.
Let us know how we can do better.
Signed, the Cruiseable team
and our team of cruise experts