I'll be sailing Nov. 17-27 on Viking's first ocean ship, Viking Star, to an all-star lineup of ports: Istanbul, Athens, Santorini, Dubrovnik and Pula, Croatia, Kotor, Montenegro, and Venice. Should be a blast, and I'll be posting updates on Cruiseable.
Meantime, it's been a busy summer and fall for the cruise correspondents and travel writers on the Cruiseable team. Take a look:
- Jessica Hartmann is on Crystal Serenity in the Mediterranean right now, calling on Nice, Monte Carlo, the South of France and Italian Riviera. Not bad.
- Patti Pietschmann is on an Amazon cruise aboard Seabourn Quest right now and has been posting to our ILoveCruiseShips Facebook page.
- Gary Bembridge will be writing about his recent arctic cruise aboard Silver Explorer and is on a P&O cruise right now.
- Curator/team member Walter Christen is heading next week to Cozumel and Belize aboard Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas.
- New team member Gemma Price has sailed on Windstar's Star Breeze, the Paul Gauguin, Silver Spirit (to Italy, Croatia and the neighborhood), an Aqua Expeditions Peruvian Amazon cruise, Belmond's Road to Mandalay, a National Geographic Endeavour sailing to the Galapagos and Emeraude/Paradise Cruises/Halong Bay Ginger cruises to Halong Bay, Vietnam.
- Don Bucolo just wrote about his cruise on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas. And Don will be cruising away in 2016, starting with Norwegian Escape in January and Anthem of the Seas in April.
- Danielle Fear, Cruise Miss, has been posting away on our ILoveCruiseShips Facebook page after each of her recent cruises on Crystal, MSC Cruises and a few British lines.
- Cruise ambassador Robin Lampert is just back from a Princess Cruises cruise to Halifax & St. John aboard Regal Princess.
- And writer Roberta Sandler will be aboard Norwegian Escape for Cruiseable writing about one of the new ship's first sailings on Nov. 9.
If you'll be sailing soon, drop us a line, maybe we can meet up!