On a cruise ship
Norwegian Bliss: From Alaska's glaciers to Bermuda's pink sands
The first ship from Norwegian Cruise Line built specifically for Alaska cruises, Norwegian Bliss began seasonal sailings to Alaska in June 2018, and offers itineraries that call on the Mexican Riviera and Bermuda in the fall and winter. The ship, nearly identical to sister ships Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Joy, is the largest cruise ship ever to sail to Alaska.
Passengers can take in panoramic views of glaciers and bald eagles from the Observation Lounge. When not sightseeing, you can race your traveling companions in an electric go-cart on two of the top decks — a first for a ship based in North America.
Where Norwegian Bliss sails
Norwegian Bliss sails 7-night trips to Alaska's Inside Passage from spring to fall. The rest of the year the pretty ship sails along the Mexican Riviera, through the Panama Canal and out to Bermuda.
Dining is a focus on Norwegian Bliss, with her wide-ranging Waterfront area featuring outdoor seating for 13 restaurants and bars. Venues include Cagney's Steakhouse, Los Lobos, Ocean Blue, La Cucina and the Sugarcane Mojito Bar.
- The main dining rooms: the Manhattan Room, Taste and Savor
- Garden Cafe
- The Local Bar & Grill
You'll find dining for an additional fee at these venues:
- Texas Smokehouse Q (a la carte)
- Los Lobos (a la carte)
- Cagney's Steakhouse (a la carte)
- Ocean Blue (a la carte)
- La Cucina (a la carte)
- Food Republic (a la carte)
- Le Bistro (a la carte)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at Sea (a la carte)
- Teppanyaki (cover charge)
Highlights of Norwegian Bliss
Norwegian Bliss will feature favorite venues of the Norwegian fleet as well as some new innovations and venues. Highlights include:
- Two-deck course where passengers race each other in electric go-carts — 1,000 feet per lap on decks 18 and 19
- Outdoor laser tag course
- Water park with multi-story waterslides
- 20,000-square-foot observation lounge with 180-degree views (perfect for Alaska)
- A new Texas-style BBQ smokehouse with live music
- Galactic-themed laser-tag course
- Tony Award-winning production shows including “Jersey Boys”
- Lots of cabins for solo travelers
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Interested in a cruise on Norwegian Bliss? Contact a Cruiseable travel advocate at 1-877-322-3773 or by email. You'll get a better deal than you can get by contacting the cruise line directly.