On a cruise ship
Norwegian Bliss: Largest cruise ship to sail to Alaska
The first ship from Norwegian Cruise Line built specifically for Alaska cruises, Norwegian Bliss began seasonal sailings to Alaska in June 2018, and also offers itineraries in the Caribbean in the fall and winter. She'll be nearly identical to sister ships Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Joy, and she will be the largest cruise ship ever to sail to Alaska.
Passengers will be able to take in panoramic views of glaciers and bald eagles from the Observation Lounge. When not sightseeing, you can race your traveling companions in an electric go-cart on two of the top decks — a first for a ship based in North America.
Where Norwegian Bliss sails
Norwegian Bliss will spend summers sailing to Alaska from Seattle, with seven-night trips along the Inside Passage. Bliss will spend winters with seven-night sailings to the Eastern Caribbean out of Miami. See all Norwegian Bliss cruises.
Dining will be a focus on Norwegian Bliss, with her wide-ranging Waterfront area featuring outdoor seating for 13 restaurants and bars. Venues include Cagney's Steakhouse, Los Lobos, Ocean Blue, La Cucina and the Sugarcane Mojito Bar.
You'll find free dining at:
- The main dining rooms: the Manhattan Room, Taste and Savor
- Garden Cafe
- The Local Bar & Grill
And you'll find dining for an additional fee at these venues:
- Texas Smokehouse Q (a la carte)
- Los Lobos (a la carte)
- Cagney's Steakhouse (a la carte)
- Ocean Blue (a la carte)
- La Cucina (a la carte)
- Food Republic (a la carte)
- Le Bistro (a la carte)
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at Sea (a la carte)
- Teppanyaki (cover charge)
Highlights of Norwegian Bliss
Norwegian Bliss will feature favorite venues of the Norwegian fleet as well as some new innovations and venues. Highlights include:
- Two-deck course where passengers race each other in electric go-carts — 1,000 feet per lap on decks 18 and 19
- Outdoor laser tag course
- Water park with multi-story waterslides
- 20,000-square-foot observation lounge with 180-degree views (perfect for Alaska)
- A new Texas-style BBQ smokehouse with live music
- Galactic-themed laser-tag course
- Tony Award-winning production shows including “Jersey Boys”
- Lots of cabins for solo travelers
Interested in a cruise on this ship?