On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
Costa neoRomantica: Restyled & refined
As a result of an innovative restyling project, Costa Cruises' Costa neoRomantica is now a refined, elegant ship. The 1,356-passenger (1,800 at double occupancy) Costa neoRomantica is the sister ship to Costa neoClassica. She offers a superior cruise experience for those who want enriching travel experiences.
Where Costa neoRomantica sails
Costa neoRomantica sails exotic itineraries to Japan, South Korea and the Far East.
Dining & lounges
Costa neoRomantica's international chefs provide passengers with gourmet dishes and buffet options. On board, you'll find:
- 4 restaurants, including the Club neoRomantica and Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge and by reservation only
- Pizzeria Capri and grill area, Grill Capri
- 3 bars and 1 wine and cheese bar, Enoteca Verona
- 1 coffee & chocolate bar, Caffetteria
Entertainment & activities
- 2 whirlpools and 2 swimming pools
- Salone Disco Tango
- Show lounge bar, Cabaret Vienna with dance floor
- Virtual world
- Squok club (kids club)
Spa & wellness
The Samsara Spa and wellness center has built-in contemporary style with attention to detail. The spa is ideal for relaxation and there are various treatments to choose from.
- Samsara Spa with a gym, baths, Thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath and UV-ray solarium
- Jogging course and Solarium
- 789 cabins in total, including 86 with private balconies
- 56 Samsara cabins, 6 suites and 50 with private balcony
- Lunch and dinner at the Samsara Restaurant are included in the price for guests in the Samsara cabins and suites.
How about you? Have you sailed on Costa neoRomantica? We'd like to hear all about about your experience! Please share in the comments below.
See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Published March 2015