On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
Costa Fascinosa: Cruise like a movie star
With the natural elegance of a diva and the charm of a work of art, Costa Fascinosa is the rising star of the Costa fleet. Enriched with precious and sparkling materials, its environments are inspired by the seductive atmospheres of great historic films, the protagonists who made them famous and the works that brought success to the most celebrated theaters in the world.
Traveling on Costa Fascinosa you'll be surrounded by cinema legends from Luchino Visconti to David Lynch and their most famous creations. The ship features refined and intriguing environments, charming and fascinating atmospheres for a cruise surrounded by the greatest stars of the best movies of all time. Aboard Costa Fascinosa you will experience the greatest thrills of the big screen and the new adventure that is about to begin.
Dining & lounges
- Five restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge and by reservation only
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
- 4-D Cinema
- Theater on three levels
- Grand Prix Simulator with single-seater racing car
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Internet Point
- Shopping Center
- Virtual World, Squok Club (kids club), children’s pool
Spa & fitness
- Samsara Spa: About 65,000 square feet on two levels includes a gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, cabins and suites
- Five whirlpools
- Four pools, two with retractable covers
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
Samsara Suites provide direct access to the Spa and Samsara Restaurant. Samsara staterooms and suites also include thoughtful amenities and luxurious appointments, a special Welcome Ritual consisting of a selection of regenerating treatments and the option of adding the Nirvana or Moksha Ceremony package.
How about you? Have you sailed on Costa Fascinosa? We'd like to hear all about about your experience! Please share in the comments below.
See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Published March 2015