On a cruise ship
Costa Favolosa: Embracing art at sea
Soaring, gothic-style spaces welcome guests aboard Costa Favolosa to an atrium enriched with sparkling diamond-shaped decorations and regal entertainment at any time of the day or night. On Costa Favolosa, there are more than 400 original works of art and over 6,000 reproductions. It is a ship where you'll find something to do from morning to night. Take part in parties, games, shows, music, magic and more. Indulge in delectable dishes, with menus developed by world-class chefs.
Dining & lounges
- Five restaurants, including the Club Favolosa and Samsara Restaurant at an additional charge and by reservation only
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
Costa Favolosa offers a wide variety of entertainment. You can meet in the new playground area; you'll be captivated by the 4-D cinema that combines three-dimensional vision with special effects; or if you prefer, you can play the latest PlayStation games. Ice cream, drinks and popcorn are close at hand.
On Costa Favolosa, you'll be able to show that you're a champion golfer or Grand Prix driver. Check out Virtual Golf, the most advanced golf simulator on board a cruise ship. If your passion is speed, you'll be able to see how you stack up as a driver on the most spectacular circuits in the world with the Grand Prix Simulator. The children won't be able to resist the games room or the new pool, which is as much fun as a real water park.
- Grand Prix Simulator with single-seat racing car
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen.
- Internet Point
- Shopping Center
- Virtual World, Squok Club (kids club) with Playstation Entertainment, children's pool
Spa & fitness
Samsara Spa's benefits are based on a marine climate where well-being achieves a new balance of body and spirit, with personalized Ayurvedic treatments, massages with special oils, and the purifying heat of the sauna.
- 1,508 cabins in total
- 103 cabins with direct access to the spa
- 594 cabins with private balconies
- 56 suites, all with private balconies
- 12 suites with direct access to the spa
How about you? Have you sailed on Costa Favolosa? We'd like to hear all about about your experience! Please share in the comments below.
See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!