On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
Costa Atlantica: Tribute to Italian cinema
The Costa Atlantica cruise ship, part of Costa Cruises' fleet, is both dramatic and exciting, offering guests 678 private balconies. Known as the first ship to be opened outwards, Costa Atlantica is also innovative in its art. Throughout the ship's 12 decks, passengers will find great works from artist Milo Manara who pays tribute the Federico Fellini, Italy's most famous film director.
Costa Atlantica is also mindful of tradition with venues such as the replica of Venice's Caffe Florian and a beautiful 10-deck atrium.
- Four restaurants, including two, the Club Restaurant and the Wellness Restaurant, at an additional charge and by reservation only
- 12 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Wine Bar
- Three-level theater
- Shopping center
- Virtual world
- Squok Club (kids club)
- Children's pool
Spa & fitness
- Ischia Spa with two levels that include a gym, treatment rooms, sauna,Turkish bath and a UVA-ray solarium
- Four whirlpools
- Four pools, including one with a retractable cover and water slide
- Multipurpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
Costa Atlantica offers 1,057 cabins in total, including 660 with private balcony and 58 suites, all with a private balcony.
How about you? Have you sailed on Costa Atlantica? We'd like to hear all about about your experience! Please share in the comments below.
See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Published March 2015