One of my five favorite cruise lines, luxury line Silversea, has just announced its first ever Black Friday sale: Receive a 5 percent savings if you book now through Nov. 28.
Silversea sweeps passengers off their feet with impeccable butler service in all categories, fine food, free wine, spirits, specialty coffees, bottled water and they even cover your tips. Onboard fun includes free fitness room and classes, a spa, movies, lectures, games, a large pool and more.
And you can combine the offer with the line's popular Silver Select promotion for additional savings: Choose a two-category suite upgrade, or 50 percent savings on a second suite, or an onboard spending credit of $1,000 per suite. (The onboard spending credit is not available on expedition voyages.)
The intimate, all-suite fleet includes Silver Wind, Silver Shadow, Silver Whisper, Silver Spirit and Silver Muse – all designed to offer an atmosphere of conviviality and casual elegance.
The holiday special is available only in the U.S. and Canadian markets and applies to new bookings made on voyages departing from Jan. 1 through April 30, 2018. Payment must be made in full by November 28, 2017. It is not applicable to full World Cruise 2018, but may be applied to segments.
Special Caribbean savings
The Black Friday Exclusive Event savings can be applied to the following sampling of 2018 Caribbean ocean voyages, which also feature the Silver Select promotion -- plus its Free Shore Excursions offer, providing a free shore excursion in every port of call, and $199 round-trip economy air offer:
• Silver Wind departs Feb. 4 on a 7-day ocean voyage from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan with calls in Grand Turk, Samana, Spanish Town, St. Thomas, and St. Barts. Fares start at $3,300 per guest.
• Silver Muse departs March 13 on a 9-day roundtrip ocean voyage from Fort Lauderdale with calls in Cozumel, Belize City, Santo Tomás de Castilla, Roatán Island, and Key West. Fares start at $4,300 per guest.
• Silver Muse departs March 22 on a 13-day ocean voyage from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan with calls in Grand Turk, Tortola, St. Kitts, Martinique, Barbados, Grenada, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua, St. Barts, and St. Thomas. Fares start at $6,100 per guest.
Black Friday Sale + Silver Select promotion
Additionally, travelers may combine their Black Friday Exclusive Event savings with the Silver Select promotion on the following sampling of ocean and expedition voyages:
• Silver Discoverer departs Jan. 24 on an 11-day expedition voyage from Malé to Colombo with explorations of Hanifaru Bay, Olhugiri, and Uligamu Island in the Maldives; Cochin, Beypore and Vilanjam in mainland India; Lakswadeep Islands; and Galle, Sri Lanka. Fares start at $8,800 per guest.
• Silver Shadow departs February 11 on an 11-day roundtrip ocean voyage from Singapore with calls in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket, Yangon, and Malacca. Fares start at $6,300 per guest.
• Silver Whisper departs Feb. 20 on a 13-day ocean voyage from Sydney to Bali, a segment of World Cruise 2018, with calls in Brisbane, Whitsunday Islands, Townsville, Cairns, and Darwin. Fares start at $8,600 per guest.
• Silver Cloud departs Feb. 28 on a 21-day expedition voyage from Ushuaia to Cape Town with explorations of the Falkland Islands, South Georgia, Gough Island, Tristan de Cunha, and Nightingale Island. Fares start at $14,800 per guest.
• Silver Discoverer departs April 17 on a 13-day expedition voyage from Kobe to Manila with calls in Okayama, Takamatsu, Miyajima, Hiroshima, Moji, Kumamoto, Yakushima, Amami Ōshima, Okinawa, Batan Island, Vigan, and Hundred Islands National Park. Fares start at $12,100 per guest.
Want to book?
For complete details or for booking, contact the Cruiseable Business Department by email or contact a travel representative there at 1-877-322-3773.