More than any other cruise line, Princess Cruises provides additional benefits to active and retired members of the military.
Cruiseable has a travel agency partnership in place with Princess so that we can pass along these benefits to you — and sometimes offer lower fares and additional benefits not available to those who book directly with the cruise line.
Here are the onboard credits — the equivalent of spending money — available for any Princess cruise any time of year:
- $250 per qualifying individual taking a cruise that's 14 days or longer
- $100 per qualifying individual taking a cruise 7 to 13 days in length
- $50 per qualifying individual taking a cruise 6 days or less
Cruiseable and Princess both salute your service!
Here's who is eligible: active, veteran and retired personnel who have served in the U.S. or Canadian military, including U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves.
• It’s money you can use any way on board a cruise with Princess — for shore excursions, specialty dining, shopping and more.
• You can have this credit applied anytime — before or after you book. But it's best to work with our travel advocates to have it applied to your account at the time of booking
• Once you are registered and qualified, this offer will apply to any future cruise you book. No other cruise line offers benefits like this to our vets!
• The offer applies to up to two qualifying veterans, retired and active-duty personnel per stateroom.
Princess Cruises is one of our favorite cruise lines. It has the reputation as the best cruise line for visiting Alaska and finishes near the top in consumer satisfaction for cruises to the Mediterranean, Asia, South Pacific (Bora Bora!) and elsewhere.
Use Cruiseable's Bliss Filters to begin looking at cruises that might be of interest, then phone us at 1-877-322-3773 or contact us for more information.
Terms & conditions
Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date. Offer is valid for eligible military personnel in the U.S. and Canada only. Free onboard spending money is in the form of onboard credit. Maximum of two onboard credit offers per stateroom. This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities, discretionary hotel and dining charges. Offer excludes travel agent and interline fares, if any. Offer is combinable with other onboard credit offers. Other restrictions may apply.
Eligibility includes active military, retired military and disabled military veterans with proper verification as outlined below.
Please ensure documentation provided has any Social Security numbers crossed out. a. Active personnel currently serving in the following service divisions:
i - United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves with a copy of a military verification certificate confirming active duty status available for free online at http://www.defense.gov/faq.
ii - Canadian National Defense — NDI 20 – Canadian Forces Identification Card
b. Retired Personnel defined as A) enlisted personnel or officers with a minimum of 20 years of service, B) medically retired, or C) 100% disabled. Proper identification for United States is a BLUE or TAN Uniformed Identification Card. For Canadians, NDI 75 – Record of Service Identification Card or CF 75 or certificate of discharge is used.
c. Veterans with an Honorable Discharge serving a minimum of two years or six months in an active war zone in any of the United States service divisions listed above or in the Canadian National Defense.
Proper identification in the form of a DD 214, plus a current photo ID is required. For Canadians, Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Health Identification Card is used. Promotion code: ZMB.