Dear fellow cruise lovers,
Cruises come in all sizes and flavors, from a winter escape to the Caribbean on a big ship to a river cruise on the Danube to a luxury river cruise in Vietnam or Myanmar to a transatlantic crossing aboard a traditional cruise liner.
Research tells us that most people who've taken a cruise come back for more — because they love it. And the minority who don't? We think they just haven't found the right match yet.
At Cruiseable, we're a group of cruise enthusiasts, travel writers and travel professionals who are working to bring mobile and social innovation to the cruise sector.
Part of what we'd like to do is spread the word about the joys of cruising to the three-quarters of Americans (and countless millions overseas) who've never taken a cruise.
That's where you come in. Three-quarters of Americans, and countless millions overseas, have never taken a cruise. So help us spread the word! (We'll tell you how.)
Being a Cruise Ambassador: What's in it for you?
What do you get out of becoming a Cruise Ambassador? All of the following:
- If you refer any friends or followers to us that results in a booking (we're a travel agency, too), we'll send you a check for $50 per booking.
- You'll be listed with your photo, your brand and website url on our Cruise Ambassadors page.
- You'll receive free admission to any meet-ups, workshops or public events hosted by Cruiseable.
- You'll get an exclusive first look at new products and services before we release them to the public.
- You'll have early access to cruise specials and deals that you can share with your friends and family.
- You'll get more visibility for your website because Ambassadors will be promoting each other's work through social media.
- You'll be eligible to join our secret group on Facebook where we share inside tips and discoveries.
- You'll meet the founders and leadership team of Cruiseable.
- You'll receive VIP front-of-the-line service whenever you want to book a cruise.
- And, of course, you'll have the feel-good knowledge that you're helping first-time cruisers with their first voyages.
How to apply to become a Cruise Ambassador
Sound interesting? Then please apply! Just fill out this quick Google survey and we'll let you know if you're in!
Once you're accepted, we'll invite you into our merry little group and outline the responsibilities: evangelizing, collaborating and social networking.
May all your cruises be smooth.
JD, Danielle, Gary, Shannon, Nicole, Lisa, Walter & the rest of the Cruiseable team