On a cruise ship
Celebrity Constellation: Appealing to travelers who enjoy new trends
Celebrity Constellation is a ship that appeals to upscale travelers looking for a hip and happening cruise experience. The Millennium-class ship consistently receives top honors from Condé Nast's readers survey and was ranked by readers as one of the "best large cruise ships." She is the co-flagship of the Celebrity Cruises fleet, along with Century-class ship Century.
A refurbishment provided Solstice-class upgrades such as the addition of AquaClass staterooms, a new computer lounge with Apple computers and upgrades to Wi-Fi accessibility throughout the ship. Celebrity Constellation is a sister ship to Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Summit.
Where Celebrity Constellation sails
Celebrity Constellation features Caribbean sailings from fall to spring and Mediterranean sailings from spring to fall.
Top dining options
Celebrity Cruises Boasts a robust culinary pedigree. Here is a rundown of some of the popular places to dine on the ship.
- San Marco main dining room.
- Tuscan Grill: Promises "the ultimate grill experience at sea."
- Blu: Features "clean cuisine" menus that put a fresh twist on your favorites dishes. As an AquaClass guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
- Bistro on Five: The stylish eatery showcasing crepes, paninis, salads and desserts.
- Cafe al Bacio and Galateria-: European-style cafe offering Lavazza coffee, freshly baked pastries and specialty gelato.
- Ocean Cafe/Ocean Grill: Casual dining area includes a pasta bar, freshly made pizza, grilled steak and hamburgers.
Bars & lounges
- Martini Bar and Crush are popular watering holes.
- Michael's Club offers 64 international craft beer selections including ales, lagers, ciders, wheat beers, seasonal and beer cocktails in addition to its already extensive collection of fine spirits.
- Cellar Masters offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world.
Kids will love the new Xbox consoles within the Fun Factory kids' club and X Club teen venue along with free play on Xbox 360 and Kinect for Xbox 360.
Staterooms are put into different categories based on size and amenities as well as the location on the ship.
All staterooms have a a 20-inch Sony multifunction, interactive television, direct-dial telephone and voice mail, safe, hair dryer, cotton bathrobes and mini-bar. Suite accommodations include welcome champagne, personal computer & printer, personalized stationery and butler service.
How about you? Have you sailed on Celebrity Constellation? Please share your experience!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on Celebrity Constellation, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or call 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- Specialty dining options include Tuscan Grille, a grill experience at sea.
- Don't miss Cellar Masters, which offers you tastes of wines from around the world.
- Spend that day at the AquaSpa, enjoy the hydropool or get a massage.
- Be active. Use the basketball court, golf simulator or jogging track.
- 64 international craft beer selections, crepes, paninis and Lavazza coffee ... prepare to indulge!