On a cruise ship
Celebrity Infinity: Infused with modern luxury
Celebrity Infinity is infused with Solstice-class signature features while remaining true to her Millennium-class roots.
Celebrity Infinity will make the most of your precious vacation days. Ready to be impressed? Since Celebrity Infinity was "Solsticized," this 91,000-gross-registered-ton vessel was updated with all the features fans of Celebrity Cruises expect. That includes spa-inspired AquaClass accommodations featuring exclusive access to Blu; the Celebrity iLounge where you can participate in the iLearn enrichment series; or a quick bite at Bistro on Five. Let's not forget Qsine, a specialty restaurant where you order from an iPad (but more importantly, the menu is creative and the food is delish).
Who will like sailing on Celebrity Infinity
Celebrity Infinity is an entertaining ship for people who want to enjoy delicious food and exceptional service.
Where Celebrity Infinity sailsCelebrity Infinity features sailings in the Mediterranean from April to October, then crosses the Atlantic for sailings out of Brazil and Argentina, including voyages to Antarctica.
Dining around the ship
Dining on Celebrity Infinity is always a treat. Cruise passengers can choose from a variety of specialty restaurants as well as more casual ones — all of which will satisfy just about any craving.
- Qsine: This one-of-a-kind specialty restaurant features a uniquely out-of the-ordinary approach to dining. Plus, the iPad menus make the dining experience more fun and interactive.
- Blu: Featuring "clean cuisine" menus, this restaurant puts a fresh twist on your favorites dishes. As an AquaClass guest, you can enjoy Blu, free of charge, for breakfast and dinner.
- Bistro on Five: The stylish eatery serves up crepes, paninis, salads and desserts.
- Cafe al Bacio and Gelateria: European-style cafe offers Lavazza coffee, freshly baked pastries and specialty gelato.
- Ocean Cafe/Ocean Grill: This casual dining area includes a pasta bar, freshly made pizza, grilled steak, hamburgers and much more. You can dine under the skylights in the cafe or at the outside grill's teak bar with translucent awnings.
Bars & lounges
Martini Bar & Crush
The talented bartenders at the Martini Bar & Crush put on a high-energy show preparing an intriguing menu of classic and contemporary martinis. Sit back in the contemporary plush high-back chairs while listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoy a collection of classic and rare vodkas paired with a portfolio of fine caviars.
The plush social club has evolved into a sophisticated hangout. Its extensive collection of fine whiskeys, scotches, cognacs and bourbons has been enhanced with a large selection of craft beers, freshly made snacks, sporting events on flat-screen TVs and live musical performances.
The wine program offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. It features the state-of-the-art Enomatic wine-by-the-glass dispensing system.
Enjoy spectacular views from this observation lounge, Cosmos, where you can also dance under glowing lights in the evening disco.
Staterooms are put into different categories based on size and amenities as well as the location on the cruise ship.Staterooms
All staterooms have a a 20-inch Sony television, direct-dial telephone and voicemail, safe, hair dryer, cotton bath robes and mini-bar. Suite accommodations include welcome champagne, a personal computer and printer, personalized stationery and butler service.
These spa-inspired staterooms feature indulgent amenities like a Hansgrohe shower tower and custom blended bath products to help you feel restored and renewed. An AquaClass Spa Concierge can help you arrange all your spa appointments. You will also get complimentary access to the relaxing Persian Garden and exclusive access to the Blu restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
How about you? Have you cruised on Celebrity Infinity? We'd love to hear about your experience.
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on Celebrity Infinity, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or call 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- Care for a hand-rolled cigar? Head to Michael's Club where you will find a well-stocked humidor, and aperitifs
- Relax and rejuvenate at Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Be on the lookout for over 500 museum-quality pieces of art on display throughout the ship