In the spirit of transparency that we're trying to bring to the cruise and travel space, we're sharing with you many of the programming bugs that our startup is working quickly to vanquish.
And we'll also share some of what's ahead for Cruiseable. Have other ideas of what you'd like to see in a cruise discovery & booking engine and mobile app? Please share in the comments! We'll update this list every week.
Bugs we're working to resolve
Features on our roadmap
- We're adding smaller cruise lines in our filter results that are not supported by our data provider, Amadeus. Look for this soon.
- Let people delete items saved to their own media library.
- Let people compare cruises side by side.
- When users log into Cruiseable, they can leave a comment without having to log into Disqus — DONE
- Add CSS code to print out pages (like port guides) in printer-friendly format
- Give users the ability to resize their profile avatars
- Give users the ability to browse through the Galleria (image galleries)
- Optimize site for mobile using responsive design
- Optimize user registration & authentication
- Support video uploads by users
- Show related articles below articles & reviews
- My stash: Enable users to combine saved items into a collection.
- Notifications when someone has hearted your article, review or photo