If you're like this traveler, you may be tempted more by cruises to the Caribbean than to cold weather climes. I have made an exception in the past for Alaska. But now there's another incentive for buying that extra sweater.
The luxury cruise line Silversea has just added some great perks for passengers who book an expedition voyage to the Arctic or Antarctica. All passengers can take advantage of these new incentives:
- One-night, pre-cruise hotel stay
- In-country flight(s) when required by the itinerary
- Polar expedition cruise with guided shore experiences and Zodiac excursions
- Polar parka
- One post-cruise day-use hotel
- Transfers and luggage handling between airport, hotel and ship.