Cruiseable at a glance
Cruiseable is a new, visually rich content and community website and mobile app that provides travelers an all-in-one solution for discovering, planning and booking a great cruise vacation. Our mission is to help you find a cruise that's perfect for your travel style and budget. Cruiseable is cruise vacation planning reimagined for today’s connected traveler.
Screenshots of the Cruiseable mobile app
Here are screenshots of the Cruiseable mobile app, now available in the App Store for the iPhone and iPad.
- Screenshot 1 of Cruiseable mobile app (iPhone)
- Screenshot 2 of Cruiseable mobile app (iPhone)
- Screenshot 3 of Cruiseable mobile app (iPad)
- Screenshot 4 of Cruiseable mobile app (iPad)
Who we are & image assets
We’re not a travel giant or a multibillion dollar corporation. This is a grassroots group of travel journalists, cruise bloggers, travel professionals and technologists who came together with a shared passion for cruising, travel and tech innovation.
Here's our team.
• Photo of JD Lasica, CEO, editorial director and co-founder of Cruiseable, aboard Princess Cruises' Star Princess
• Photo of Giacomo Balli, CTO and co-founder of Cruiseable aboard Star Princess
• Photo of founders JD Lasica and Giacomo Balli with travel advisor Lisa Theodoratus aboard Queen Elizabeth
• Photo of founders JD Lasica and Giacomo Balli aboard Queen Elizabeth
• Photo of founders JD Lasica and Giacomo Balli with early team member Nancy Cole in San Francisco
JD Lasica is CEO, editorial director and co-founder of Cruiseable. An entrepreneur, journalist, technologist and author, JD has been named one of Silicon Valley's top 40 influencers, one of the top 100 influencers in social media and one of CNET's Top 100 Media Bloggers. He has given talks on four continents and at the United Nations, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Cambridge and the Cannes Film Festival. In 2005 he co-founded Ourmedia, the world’s first free video hosting site, six weeks before YouTube was born. He was more than 23,000 followers on Twitter @jdlasica. See his profile page on Cruiseable.
Giacomo Balli is CTO and co-founder of Cruiseable. A native of Florence, Italy, Giacomo holds dual US-Italy citizenship. An expert in app architecture, App Store optimization and app monetization, Giacomo has more than 50 applications in the iOS App Store. He is actively involved in the hybrid app movement and teaches a course in mobile development at Ohlone College in California. He is on Twitter @BigBalli. See his profile page on Cruiseable.
Other cruise & travel writers include Patti Pietschmann of Examiner.com, Danielle Fear (Cruise Miss) and Gary Bembridge (Tips for Travellers) of the UK, Carrie Finley (CruiseBuzz) of Irvine, Calif., and Valerie Fidan (Ramblist) of San Francisco.
JD and Giacomo are available for interviews.
Video embed code
Here is our "Introducing Cruiseable" video. Feel free to embed it wherever you'd like.
Copy & paste embed code:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R255QsyGwAE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Copy & paste embed code:
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/114599390" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
• Cruiseable logo large (800 x 197px)
• Cruiseable logo medium (451 x 111px)
• Cruiseable logo small (246 x 52px)
• Cruiseable logo, no type (427 x 328px)
Here are our social media accounts — let's connect with each other!
Cruise lines supported
Out of the gate, Cruiseable supports 30 of the top cruise lines in the world covering more than 95% of all cruises globally. Your readers can contact a Cruiseable travel professional to book a cruise with these cruise lines:
Mass market cruise lines:
Carnival Cruise Lines
Disney Cruise Line
Holland America Line
Norwegian Cruise Line
Luxury & specialty cruise lines:
Azamara Club Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
SeaDream Yacht Club
River cruise lines:
American Cruise Lines
Tauck River Cruises
Uniworld River Cruises
Expedition cruise lines:
#cruiseable #cruise #startup #luxurycruise #innovation
Feel free to use any of our assets in your post! See these key pages for additional info:
- About Cruiseable, or why we're here
- Media Center, with thumbnail summary of Cruiseable.
- Welcome letter: How Cruiseable works
- Ethics, disclosure & transparency: founders' statement vowing to become "the world's most transparent travel company."
- Be a Cruise Ambassador
We'd love to hear from you! Feel free to contact us!
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.