Liberty of the Seas
On a cruise ship
Liberty of the Seas: New experiences for everyone on board
Liberty of the Seas is packed with experiences found in all of Royal Caribbean's Freedom class of ships, as well as new offerings created to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks Experience. Put on your boogie shoes, and go see Broadway musical "Saturday Night Fever." Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or white wines at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Liberty of the Seas has always been known for such as the FlowRider surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course and much more.
Who will like sailing on Liberty of the Seas
For those cruise passengers looking for something new, Liberty of the Seas features Royal Caribbean's most popular activities. Liberty of the Seas is a good choice for those looking for a quick refresh.
Where Liberty of the Seas sails
Top dining options
- Main Dining Room: features complimentary, multicourse dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Portofino: an Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge allows guests to choose any items off the menu (from appetizers to dessert)
- Chops Grille: a steakhouse that also requires one low cover charge
- Johnny Rockets: a ‘50s-style diner that features servers who double as entertainers, and is an additional cost.
- The Cupcake Cupboard: a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes for an additional charge
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream: offers a variety of ice cream flavors and toppings for an additional charge
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi, Sorrento's Pizza and Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks
- Room service: Late-night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 am
Entertainment & shopping
- Complimentary Broadway hit "Saturday Night Fever" in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258-square-foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover and include Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade, including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Rest & relaxation
- Vitality Spa with an extensive treatment menu including MediSpa treatments and acupuncture
- Four pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- Six whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art fitness center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
Action & adventure
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- Full-sized boxing ring
Kids & families
- Complimentary DreamWorks Experience includes memorable moments such as parades, meet and greets and character dining with favorite characters from "Shrek," "Madagascar" and "Kung Fu Panda"
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
If you're interested in a cruise on Liberty of the Seas, contact a Cruiseable travel advocate at 1-877-322-3773 or by email. We can usually offer a better deal than you can get by contacting the cruise line directly.
Top highlights on this ship
- 30 different cupcakes at the Cupcake Cupboard
- Shooting some hopes in the onsite basketball court
- Gaming at the Vegas-style Casino Royale
- Complimentary ice-skating shows