On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
MSC Bellissima: Voyage to the Persian Gulf on a megaship
MSC Bellissima features modern technology that passengers can use to make payments, book specialty restaurants and to help parents locate their children. (Cool.) It also boasts a voice-enabled, artificial intelligence digital cruise "assistant" called Zoe, placed in every cabin and pre-programmed to answer 800 cruise-related questions. (We'll reserve judgment.)
The ship's indoor promenade sports a 260-foot-tall LED ceiling that projects various scenes throughout the day. The promenade is the focal point of the ship, featuring shops, restaurants and bars. It is also home to the nightly parades, featuring the ship's onboard performers. Also in the evening you'll find two new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows, which were created exclusively for the ship.
Where MSC Bellissima sails
MSC Bellisima will spend her maiden season in the Mediterranean before repositioning to the Persian Gulf, where it will cruise round-trip from Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with exotic itineraries around the Gulf and to India and the Far East.
Highlights on MSC Bellissima include:
- A desert themed water park — an oasis for all ages.
- 12 international dining venues and 20 bars.
- Galleria Bellissima, a 315-foot-long central promenade filled with restaurants and restful spots for shopping, eating, relaxing and socializing. In the evening, it comes alive with music, parties and entertainment.
- An atmosphere pool featuring 100 sq.ft. of poolside space per guest during the sea and big-screen entertainment at night
- MSC Cruises is known for its stage shows, and Bellissima features two original Cirque du Soleil at Sea productions.
- For those who opt for a high-end sailing, MSC Yacht Club offers a ship within a ship with access to myriad recreation, entertainment and dining options.
How about you? Does MSC Bellissima sound tempting?
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?