On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
Celebrity Eclipse: Exceed your expectations on this sleek, modern ship
Celebrity Eclipse's maiden voyage was in 2010, and since then, she has surprised even the most well-traveled cruisers. Like her Solstice Class sisters before her, Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox, she showcases vistas with 85% of all staterooms having sweeping veranda views. Celebrity Eclipse hosts Qsine, a dining venue with a unique and playful approach to familiar dishes from around the world, and Celebrity iLounge, a hip, modern Internet cafe offering guests what they have asked for — easy access to the Internet, inspiring classes and latest tech gadgets. Add the fresh green grass on the top deck's Lawn Club and the pampering services in AquaSpa, and you may never want to set foot on land again.
Where Celebrity Eclipse sails
Celebrity Eclipse sails in Europe, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Canada, New England and makes a transatlantic sailing in April.
Top dining options
Dining is an experience on Celebrity Eclipse. You can expect contemporary menus created by a James Beard-featured chef that offer a good balance of classic favorites and global tastes.
Your dining options include Main Dining (included in the cruisefare) held in the Main Restaurant, where you can choose a set time every night, or you can be more flexible with Celebrity Select Dining. There is also Casual Dining, which can be enjoyed in the Oceanview Café or Bistro on Five. For those of you who want to splurge a little and pamper yourself, then try Specialty Dining, where each restaurant offers a unique culinary journey.
- Qsine: The restaurant features a modern and playful approach to its menu of tapas-style tastes and ethnic comfort foods. The menu is presented on an iPad and includes such dishes as Kobe beef sliders, sushi lollipops and poached tiger shrimp.
- Murano: Indulge in a savory multicourse meal featuring a blend of classic and modern continental cuisines, with an emphasis on new French cusine. A superb wine list will complement your meal.
- Tuscan Grille: The ultimate grill experience at sea is what you'll find at Tuscan Grille, a sophisticated steakhouse and specialty restaurant. Savor fine Italian wines and panoramic views along with your Caesar salad, made tableside.
- Blu Restaurant: This specialty restaurant is the exclusive dining venue for all AquaClass guests, serving healthy fare in a sophisticated and soothing atmosphere.
Inspired by the vineyards of Napa Valley, Cellarmasters brings to life the experience of a global wine tour. You'll discover new wines, receive recommendations and enrich your knowledge of the world of wine.
The Lawn Club is a freshly manicured lawn on the highest deck of Celebrity Eclipse. Enjoy casual outdoor activities in a decidedly country club atmosphere, and let the grass tickle between your toes.
The versatile Celebrity Central is a popular venue for an evening of lively entertainment. Catch a late-night comedy show, live musical performances or a Hollywood movie in a comfortable, casual atmosphere.
Sky Observation Lounge
Be amazed by the breathtaking views in the observation lounge. The floor-to-ceiling windows and the expansive feeling will please you as you relax in comfort. The lounge is versatile and can be transformed to suit any occasion.
Relax in the AquaSpa with treatments inspired by rituals from around the world. Surpass prior pampering pleasures as you float spa style on a Celebrity Eclipse Cruise.
Celebrity's suites include European style butler service.
- Assistance with unpacking/packing
- Daily news delivery
- Full breakfast
- n-suite lunch & dinner service
- In-suite afternoon tea service
- Evening hors d'oeuvres daily
- Complimentary espresso & cappuccino
- Shoeshine service
- Delivery of requested board games
Designed with guests in mind, you'll find plenty of storage areas, elegant appointments, comfortable bedding and spacious bathrooms. In addition, 85% of all staterooms feature verandas. The premium veranda stateroom category that provides guests a wealth of extras including their own specialty dining venue at Blu and unlimited access to the AquaSpa Relaxation Room and Persian Garden.
For those who have entered a spa and never wanted to leave, Celebrity Eclipse offers the new AquaClass Stateroom. Sharing a deck with the AquaSpa relaxation room, it incorporates select spa elements into the staterooms, allows for specialized access to spa amenities, and features assigned seating at the healthfully delicious Blu.
How about you? Have you sailed on Celebrity Eclipse? We'd love to hear about your experience or see your photos!
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Top highlights on this ship
- Celebrity iLounge, a hip Internet cafe with easy access to the Internet, inspiring classes and latest tech gadgets
- A country club atmosphere with fresh grass at the Lawn Club
- Lively entertainment in the Celebrity Central
Top dining options on board
“Its iLounge Internet café has row after row of gleaming Apple computers, and inside glam bars, mixologists lure crowds with artisan libations crafted from the finest spirits, fresh-squeezed juices, and exotic herbs. At the Lawn Club, guests kick back on real grass and marvel at the sea. And for lovers of all things edgy, dinner at Qsine, paired with ‘Eclipse: The Show,’ really rock this boat.”