Silversea's upcoming flagship Silver Muse sounds like a knockout. The company released new yummy details today about the eight dining choices that will include an ultra-exquisite Relais & Chateaux restaurant called La Dame, Asian eateries named Kabuki and Indochine and an innovative eatery called Silver Note that will provide entertainment and tapas.
The small luxury cruise line has always excelled in its culinary efforts and these new entries should put them at the top of any cruiser's must-dine list.
Silver Muse, which will make her debut in April 2017 in Monaco, will eventually call at 34 countries and 130 ports in 2017 alone. The ship will redefine luxury with her all-suite accomodations that are butler-manned and signature Silversea ambiance and amenities.
Silver Muse dining
All wines and beverages are complimentary (included in your fare).
- La Dame will offer French fare in an elegant setting with bespoke menus created by top chefs from the Relais & Châteaux team. The menu will be underpinned and enhanced with locally sourced ingredients and guests can enjoy carefully paired wines to enrich the dining experience.
- Kabuki and Indochine. Kabuki, inspired by the ancient art of Kabuki theatre, honors traditional Japanese culture with a chorus of flavors. Indochine delivers a journey for each and every one of the senses. From the spice markets of Mumbai to the fragrant aromas of Thailand, guests are encouraged to explore the diverse flavors for which this fascinating region is renowned.
- Silver Note allows passengers to snack on tapas while enjoying Manhattan-style live jazz from top musicians.
- Hot Rocks, a staple on the nine ship fleet, will offer one of the most creative restaurant concepts on board Silver Muse. I happen to love this outdoor venue where your veal chop or steak cooks on a 400-degree lava stone at your table.
- La Terrazza draws inspiration from Silversea’s distinctive Italian heritage, this traditional restaurant uses the freshest ingredients to recreate the finest Italian cuisine. Whether enjoyed al fresco or in the ocean-view restaurant, guests can make the most of the interactive food stations, an olive oil cellar, mozzarella bar, seafood station and salumeria.
- Regina Margherita will be open throughout the day serving relaxed Italian favorites, including its signature home-made Italian Pizzas from the pool-side.
- Atlantide will feature the best of the ocean’s yield. Bespoke dishes such as royal crab, blue lobster and Verbena infused red snapper will be showcased alongside the best steaks sourced from offshore.
“Fine dining has always been at the heart of the ultra-luxury Silversea service. We are proud to develop this further with our new flagship, Silver Muse, where our eight restaurants offer an unprecedented dining experience at sea,” Roberto Martinoli, CEO of Silversea Cruises, said in a statement.
Silversea offers fares that include shipboard gratuities, all beverages from Champagne and beyond, butlers in all suites and special perks such as free WiFi and more.
Interested in a cruise on Silver Muse?
Early sailings on Silver Muse have already sold out. Interested in booking a stateroom? Contact Cruiseable's Business Department at 1-877-322-3773 to speak to a travel advocate, or send an email query.
Here's more info about Silver Muse. And see Cruiseable's listing of Silversea itineraries.