How our Bliss Filters work
If you're traveling this fall or beyond and on the lookout for world-class hotels in both the U.S. and abroad, I've put together this Visual List of 10 great hotel stays, based on recommendations from sources like Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards and Hotels.com's top 10 fall destinations.
Chances are you might not be able to afford some of these 5-star hotels, but for pure eye candy value — or if you have the budget for a memorable stay — these 10 are hard to beat. All of the ones I've spotlighted here are located in or near cruise ports.
See the photo gallery above for details on these 10 world-class hotels:
• Montage Kapalua Bay, Lahaina, Maui
• The Surrey, New York City
• Rosewood Mayakoba, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
• Acqualina Resort & Spa, Miami
• The Opposite House, Beijing, China
• XV Beacon, Boston
• The St. Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia
• Buddha-Bar Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
• Villa Cora, Florence, Italy
• Hotel Golden Star, Prague, Czech Republic
(Note: All copyright holders retain the full copyright to their photos.)