On a cruise ship
Tauck's Savor: Innovative design along the lovely Danube
Accommodating up to 130 passengers as she winds her way along the mighty Danube River, Tauck River Cruises' ms Savor takes passengers to discover timeless cities such as Munich, Nürnberg, Vienna, Passau, Bratislava and Cesky Krumlov.
The new Inspiration class ship continues the cruise line's tradition of providing the most space per guest on Europe’s inland waterways, transporting the fewest passengers of any longship (443 feet). The deck plan for this new ship (and her sister ship ms Savor) are unlike any other in the fleet. With a total of 67 cabins, and an added ship length, she offers 22 suites at 300 sq. ft. To increase the amount of natural sunlight on the lower deck, Inspire also has 8 loft cabins that extend from the first to the second decks, providing guests with an additional view.
Where the Tauck Savor sails
Tauck Savor sails along the Danube from Regensburg, Germany to Budapest, Hungary.
- 400-thread-count satin bed linens
- Puffy white duvets and pillows of very fine mako cotton with a hypoallergenic 90% down filling
- 100% cotton temperature-balancing blankets
- Molton Brown bath products
- Terry cloth robes
- Hair dryers
- Two 110-volt and two 220-volt outlets included in every cabin for small electronics
- Minibar stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks
- Open seating in dining room with flexible dining times
- Vegetarian meals
- Alternate dining venue for lunch and dinner, as well as a lighter breakfasts in the morning
- Al fresco dining on Sun Deck (weather permitting)
- American breakfast room service available in Category 7 suites
- Complimentary snacks served 10:00 am to midnight
- Unlimited complimentary beverages including regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and “themed” fun
- Complimentary Internet
- Fitness center
- Massages available
- Putting green on Sun Deck
- 24-hour Jacuzzi on Sun Deck
- Bicycles available aboard for use ashore
- Laundry service available
How about you? Have you sailed on Savor? We'd love to hear about your experience!
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Top highlights on this ship
- Offers the most space per guest on Europe’s inland waterways
- Complimenatry Internet
- Al fresco dining on the Sun Deck