On a cruise ship
SeaDream I: Intimate, all-inclusive yacht-like sailings
SeaDream Yacht Club's twin, luxury mega-yachts SeaDream I and SeaDream II were designed as prototypes for the ultra-luxury yachting experience. Teak decks, inviting seating and lounging areas give passengers plenty of room to stroll or simply relax.
SeaDream promotes its style of all-inclusive cruising as "yacht-like" with a "resort-casual" dress code, which means your clothes don't have to be formal but you can expect upscale amenities and dining options. Both SeaDream yachts also feature somewhat flexible itineraries, allowing the captain to stay in a port longer if passengers wish, or shorter if weather impedes plans. Seating is open for meals, and champagne is always available.
Where SeaDream I sails
Home port: Bridgetown, Barbados
Destinations: SeaDream I sails the Caribbean in winter months and the Mediterranean in summer. Sail out of Bridgetown to destinations Bequia, Grenadines; Soufriere, Saint Lucia; Martinique, and Antigua. Summer cruises embark from Piraeus (Athens) or Civitavecchia (Rome). Check the schedule for changes to itineraries due to the pandemic or contact a Cruiseable travel consultant.
SeaDream's attention to the most minute of details makes the cuisine on board a treat for all passengers.
Expertly designed menus and surprise treats offer a variety of flavors. Meals and snacks are served throughout the day, including:
- Welcome Aboard cocktails & hors d'oeuvre
- Sunriser's coffee
- Poolside sandwiches
- Afternoon snacks
- Tea service
- SeaDreamer's Club reception
- Evening cocktails & hors d'oeuvres
- Captain's reception
- Le Menu de Degustation
- 24-hour "small bites" menu
- Spa menu and SeaDream's Champagne and Caviar Splash
- Casino: You may not be James Bond but you can certainly practice your moves at the Black Jack tables.
- Piano Bar: Located just a few steps from the casino, the Piano Bar offers a lounge area where you can enjoy an after-dinner cocktail and request a favorite tune from the piano player.
- Starlit Movies: On clear nights, you can head to the pool deck after dinner to enjoy a concert or movie with a starry sky and your port of call as the backdrop. Popcorn and a drink of choice are available at your request. On evenings when the weather is not perfect, the event is hosted in the Main Salon.
- Live Guitar: Live music can be enjoyed in the background at dinners, and special requests may be granted at the Top of the Yacht Bar.
- Top of the Yacht Bar: Mingle with your favorite bartenders and fellow yachtsmen and enjoy after-dinner cocktails.
- SeaDream's Spa: The SeaDream Spa provides luxurious Thai therapies and uses the exclusive aromatherapy face and body line by La Prairie in all of its treatments. The SeaDream Spa is Thai-certified and offers treatments outdoors by cool sea breezes or indoors in the open-air private massage area. Tai Chi and yoga are also available on deck as requested by guests. There is also a hair and nail salon.
- Fitness Center: Located on Deck 4 forward, the fitness center features treadmills, elliptical machines, recumbent bikes, and free weights all with flat screen TVs and DVD players.
- Golf Simulator: On SeaDream, guests are able to select from 30 championship courses on the state-of-the-art golf simulator. Activities Directors can also assist guests in arranging tee times at golf courses in ports-of-call.
- Library: The elegant, wood-paneled library offers a large selection of books ranging from the classics to bestsellers. Magazines, newspapers, board games and computers with internet connections are also available 24 hours a day.
- Main Salon: The Main Salon is large enough to accommodate all guests at one time. It has a dance floor and stage with the latest audio-visual equipment, projection system and the Main Salon Bar.
- SeaDream Boutique: The Boutique is open when at sea to allow guests to purchase duty free. It offers fine gifts of international name brands, sports and yacht-wear and personal items.
- Water Sports Marina: Each yacht features a large retractable water sports marina, featuring a variety of water sports activities, including kayaking, Zodiac for water skiing, banana boat, tubing, boarding, wave running, snorkeling, Sunfish sailing, swimming and a floating island. They also offer personal watercraft, which are available for use depending on local rules and regulations.
How about you? Have you sailed on SeaDream I? We'd like to hear about your luxury cruise experience!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on SeaDream I, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or call 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- World-class dining options with open seating for meals
- Upscale accommodations, including three luxury suites
- Ships have sports platforms with sailboats, kayaks and more