On a cruise ship
Scenic Eclipse: Explore polar regions on a 'discovery yacht'
Scenic Eclipse from international travel brand Scenic, described as "the world’s first discovery yacht," debuted in summer 2019 featuring high-end voyages to polar regions.
Scenic Eclipse is the first ocean ship from Scenic, which is known for high-end luxury river cruising. The ship features two six-seat, twin-engine helicopters, one seven-seater submarine and 12 Zodiacs to allow you to experience different regions of the world in new ways.
Designed to deliver a once-in-a-lifetime experience for just 228 guests, Scenic Eclipse combines luxury, discovery and safety, giving passengers the chance to explore above and below the water in ways that were previously unimaginable.
Where Scenic Eclipse sails
Scenic Eclipse's cruises include South America, Antarctica, Europe and the Mediterranean, and the Arctic and Norway's fjords.
A video tour of Scenic Eclipse
John Roberts of In the Loop Travel offered this review of Scenic Eclipse.
Highlights & amenities
- Six dining options on board: contemporary French fine dining, Pan Asian, Italian and steak restaurant, al fresco indoor/outdoor restaurant andOcean Café and Lounge
- In-suite dining with 24-hour room service
- Personal service with a 1:1 staff to guest ratio
- Two seven-seater helicopters
- One seven-seater submarine
- 12 Zodiacs
- Snorkeling & scuba equipment
- Internal mud room
- Marine platform
- A remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) with camera
- Spa sanctuary
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Gym, yoga & pilates studio
- 240 seat theater
- Discovery Team for every destination
How about you? Does this ship look cool or what?
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
If you're interested in a cruise on Scenic Eclipse, contact a Cruiseable travel advocate at 1-877-322-3773 or by email. You'll get a better deal than you can get by contacting the cruise line directly. These ships begin to fill up far in advance of launch.