Voyager of the Seas
On a cruise ship
Voyager of the Seas: Activities & itineraries galore
Voyager of the Seas has several of Royal Caribbean's iconic features for cruise passengers to enjoy. Conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it's zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms and a spectacular three-story dining room.
Who will like sailing on Voyager of the Seas
With 15 decks, the massive Voyager of the Seas offers a variety of activities for your whole crew. From the restaurants to the spas and whirlpools, adults will enjoy the experience just as much as kids will enjoy the activities on board.
Where Voyager of the Seas sails
Destinations: Voyager of the Seas sails in and around Asia and the South Pacific on cruise itineraries that range from about a week to two weeks. Popular destinations that cruise passengers might visit on the ship include New Zealand, China and Fiji.
Top dining options
- Main Dining Room: features complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks
- Giovanni's Table: an Italian restaurant that for one low cover charge, you can choose any items off the menu, from appetizers to desserts
- Casual dining and snacks are also available at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream for a nominal fee
- Room service: Late-night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 am
Rest & relaxation
- Vitality Spa with 100-plus treatments including MediSpa treatments and acupuncture
- Four pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- Six whirlpools
- State-of-the-art fitness center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
Entertainment & shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623-square-foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 274 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including Scoreboard Sports Bar, Pig & Whistle Pub and The Vault nightclub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Kids & families
- Complimentary DreamWorks Experience featuring memorable moments such as character dining, parades, and meet and greets with your favorite characters from "Shrek," "Madagascar," "Kung Fu Panda" and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Action & adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging and in-line skating tracks
Staterooms are put into different categories based on size and amenities as well as the location on the cruise ship. All staterooms have closed-circuit TV, a radio, mini bar, hairdryer, vanity area and a bathroom with a shower. All lower beds are convertible to a queen. Suites have large sitting area, a private balcony, a full bath with a tub and concierge service.
How about you? Have you sailed on Voyager of the Seas? Any tips for first-timers?
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Top highlights on this ship
- Spa treatments at the Vitality Spa
- DreamWorks experience for kids to meet and greet with characters
- Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- Rock-climbing wall and basketball court