On a cruise ship
MSC Seashore: Megaship delivers cool new tech & family fun
MSC Seashore launched in August 2021 as the latest in a line of mega-size smartships from MSC Cruises. The ship holds 4,540 passengers at double capacity and 5,179 people at maximum capacity.
MSC Seashore features 18 bars and lounges — including 12 indoor and six outdoor venues — with five specialty restaurants and four main dining restaurants, new restaurant and bar concepts, and additional outdoor venues and al fresco dining areas. The total amount of outdoor space comes to nearly 140,000 square feet.
The ship offers some cutting-edge tech, such as the RFID wristband that can open cabin doors and pay for drinks and a Family and Friends Locator app that keeps track of fellow shipmates who wear smart wristbands. You'll also find interactive touch screens throughout the ship and a voice-enabled assistant in every cabin.
Who will like sailing on MSC Seashore
MSC Seashore will appeal to active cruise passengers looking for the latest and greatest in cruising as well as ships with cutting-edge technology. The ship appeals to both families with kids who like thrilling waterslides and tech-savvy younger cruisers who'll enjoy sharing their sun-splashed experiences on social media.
Where MSC Seashore sails
MSC Seashore offers mostly 7-night sailings in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe during spring to fall and 7-night cruises in the Caribbean from late fall to spring.
The ship features four main dining restaurants, including a dedicated restaurant for Aurea guests with first-class Mediterranean and international specialties in stylish surroundings. Guests can taste a wide range of internationally-inspired cuisine in stylish venues — whether casual or formal dining — including prime steaks, fresh seafood, Mediterranean fare or authentic sushi. Chef’s Court is home to the ship’s five specialty restaurants, located on deck 8 closer to the sea.
Bars & lounges
The ship offers multiple bars and lounges for guests to enjoy a drink, a light bite or take in some of the ship’s 16+ daily hours of entertainment.
Among the bars and lounges on board:
- The Wine Cellar: A new MSC Cruises concept, the venue includes a walk-through wine cellar and oenological tasting experience.
- Sky Bar: For panoramic sea views, this rooftop bar is the ideal stop for cocktails.
- Horizon Bar: This bar on deck 19 offers a comfortable outdoor perch for people watching.
- The Sports Bar: Decked out with sports memorabilia, this classic sports bar now features a new billiard room.
- Chef’s Court Cocktail Bar: Located in the new Chef’s Court area at heart of the ship, this newly designed welcome bar is the ideal venue to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail in stylish surroundings.
- The Uptown Lounge: A piano lounge and bar, the Uptown Lounge features live music and cocktails for those looking to wind down after dinner.
- MSC Aurea Bar: Aurea guests will enjoy this stylish outdoor lounge area and bar to complete a relaxing day in the sun.
Other MSC Cruises favorites include Venchi 1878 Gelato and Venchi 1878 Chocolate and Coffee Bar — where guests can satisfy their sweet tooth — as well as the Champagne Bar, Shine Bar and Seashore Bar, all located in the Atrium, the main social hub of the ship.
MSC Yacht Club
The MSC Yacht Club, largest in MSC Cruises’ fleet to date, includes private fine-dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests are treated to an a la carte menu with chef’s specials that change daily, a wide choice of gourmet dishes complemented by an extensive wine list, first-rate service and an elegant atmosphere. Passengers who opt for the premium class also get access to a private pool and sundeck.
MSC Seashore comes the latest technologies to have the most limited effect on the environment, including a catalytic reduction system; exhaust gas cleaning technology; waste management and recycling systems; advanced water treatment systems, and an advanced energy and heat recovery system, plus other measures to increase energy efficiency.
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on MSC Seashore, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or call 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- A mall-style shopping area that is 72% bigger than that of her sister ships, including a massive New York-themed piazza
- Hall of Games with a full-size F1 simulator, an immersive XD cinema with 3D glasses and a virtual-reality rafting simulator
- The aft pool is an infinity pool that extends to the end of the ship and offers uninterrupted sea views
- The Aurea Spa has a hair and nail salon, a barber shop — and 21 treatment rooms