On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
Costa neoRiviera: Charming atmosphere with longer stopovers
While cruising on Costa Cruises' Costa neoRiviera, you'll discover a different way of travel with longer stopovers and uncommon routes as well as more intimate spaces farther from the crowds. Aboard, Costa neoRiviera's decor is inspired by the charm of the Italian Riviera, the Cote d'Azur and the Amalfi Coast.
Dining & lounges
- Traditional regional gourmet menus developed in collaboration with the University of Gastronomic Sciences of Pollenzo
- Wines by the glass paired with each menu, recommended by the Italian Sommeliers Association
- Flexible dining time in the restaurant, with the chance to choose the time you prefer
- Special events including brunches at sea and afternoon teas
- Card room
- Photo gallery
- Squok club
Wellness & sport
- Wellness center with gym, treatment rooms, sauna and steam room
- 1 pool
- 2 whirlpools
- Original cultural excursions exploring UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Themed excursions (culinary, tastings, etc.)
- Concierge assistance on board for reservations on land or for special services
- Longer stopovers and nights in the ports so that you can explore your destinations by night too
- 624 cabins in total including 94 suites, all with private balcony
How about you? Have you sailed on Costa neoRiviera? We'd like to hear all about about your experience! Please share in the comments below.
See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Published March 2015