On a cruise ship
Celebrity Reflection: Perfection on the water
As the fifth Solstice-class ship from Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Reflection is ready to host your trip of a lifetime. Reflection offers all the popular Solstice-class features along with myriad new ones, including more staterooms, new restaurants and expanded onboard activities.
The ship boasts an expanded deck, 72 additional staterooms overall, more seating in the main and specialty restaurants, more sun lounges on the pool deck and more seats in the theater.
On board, there are three new types of suites, including 34 new AquaClass suites that feature private 79-square-foot verandas for relaxing. Plus, your favorite spa amenities and priority access to the highly rated specialty restaurant, Blu, are included.
Entertainment abounds on board Celebrity Reflection. For beer fans, there are up to 50 international craft beers in the enhanced Michael's Club. The Art Studio venue on the Lawn Club offers painting classes led by a Master Artist from the ArtCenter South Florida. You can also check out the outdoor grilling in the Lawn Club Grill or unwind in your own cabana-style haven, The Alcoves, on the Lawn Club. And check out all the new spa innovations in the enhanced AquaSpa.
Who will like sailing on Celebrity Reflection
Designed for discerning cruisers, Celebrity Reflection features modern, sophisticated environments, enriching and inspiring onboard programs, and world-class cuisine.
Where Celebrity Reflection sails
Celebrity Reflection sails to popular destinations in the Caribbean from fall to spring, including San Juan, Ocho Rios, Falmouth, Tortola, Belize and Bermuda. The ship travels to a wide array of destinations in the Mediterranean from spring to fall, including the Canary Islands, Turkey, the Greek islands and Croatia.
Food & cuisine
One of the hallmarks of sailing on a Celebrity Cruises ship is the cuisine. There are a wide variety of options available either in the venues that are included in your cruise fare or at one of the specialty dining options. You can expect contemporary menus created by a James Beard-featured chef that offer a balance of classic favorites and global tastes.
Your dining options include Main Dining (included in the cruise fare), held in the main restaurant, where you can choose a set time every night, or you can be more flexible with Celebrity Select Dining. There is also Casual Dining, which can be enjoyed in the Oceanview Café or Bistro on Five. For those of you who want to splurge a little, then try Specialty Dining, where each restaurant offers a unique culinary journey.
- Opus Dining Room: The main dining room on Celebrity Reflection offers continental fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Oceanview Café: The 24-hour buffet offers casual dining choices that include a pasta bar, freshly made pizza, grilled steak, hamburgers and much more.
- The AquaSpa Café: On-the-go cruise passengers can eat at this cafe, which serves healthy alternatives that are quick and easy.
- Blu: The restaurant is exclusive to AquaSpa guests for breakfast and dinner; however, if space is available then other guests can partake for a nominal fee.
- The Porch: This complimentary, new restaurant on The Lawn Club features fast and fresh food for breakfast and lunch. Menu items include fresh-baked bread, pastries, salads, paninis, specialty coffees, wine and beer.
Alternative dining (available at an additional cost)
- Qsine: Order off the menu via an iPad for an interactive dining experience. (A $45 charge applies).
- Murano: This restaurant serves up delicious French-continental cuisine alongside an extensive wine list. For $89 per person, you can purchase the Five Senses package, a five-course meal with a wine-pairing menu.
- Tuscan Grill: A dinner at the Italian steakhouse will set you back $35, but the succulent dishes are well worth it.
- Lawn Club Grill: Eating at the Lawn Club Grill is an additional $40, but nothing says vacation like food cooked right on the grill.
- Bistro on Five: The stylish eatery serves up crepes, paninis, salads and desserts.
Because specialty dining is very popular, you might miss out on getting a reservation if you wait to book when you get on the ship. One way around this predicament is purchasing a Specialty Dining Package ahead of time.
Also, if you have a special diet, make sure to tell your travel consultant because Celebrity Cruises will accommodate many different kinds of dietary needs including vegetarian, kosher, no-sugar-added desserts, food allergies and other dietary needs. (They just need advance warning.)
More fun places on Celebrity Reflection
The Alcoves is a cool, cabana-style private retreat on The Lawn Club for two to four guests. By day, it features filtered sunlight and breathtaking ocean views. By night, ambient lighting for drama and star status. A la carte foods and beverages arrive in picnic baskets. Alcoves are even equipped with Wi-Fi; however, rental fee applies.
The Art Studio
This new venue on The Lawn Club allows intimate, hands-on instruction from resident experts in drawing, painting, beading, drink mixology, culinary lessons, taste tests and chef-prepared dinners.
This is a retreat where you will find a quiet spot to disconnect, rest and relax. Read a book, listen to music, do a crossword puzzle or explore your new iPad purchased from the Celebrity iLounge. You can even escape into your own private "treehouse."
Enhanced with a cozy wraparound bar, Michael's Club features high-top seating with bar stools and low-top seating in plush banquettes. A selection of craft beers has been added to the menu, expanding the club's diverse menu, which already includes fine whiskeys, scotches, cognacs and bourbons.
How about you? Have you sailed on Celebrity Reflection? We'd love to hear about your experience or see your photos!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on Celebrity Reflection, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or call 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- Not to miss: Rent your own cabana for the day at The Alcoves on the Lawn Club.
- The industry’s first “Lawn Club” of real growing grass
- The Art Studio
- Innovative dining
- Museum-quality contemporary art collections