On a cruise ship
Celebrity Beyond: Third Edge class ship arrives in April 2022
Celebrity Beyond, the third state-of-the-art Edge class ship from Celebrity Cruises, arrives in April 2022.
Like other Edge-class ships, Celebrity Beyond will feature Eden, a 270 degree, three deck observation lounge, which features a ramp connecting decks 5 and 6, in addition to a cafe, a bar and a dining venue.
Celebrity Beyond will be fitted with the Magic Carpet tender dock, designed to prevent hull collisions while anchored offshore. While sailing, the Magic Carpet can be used as a patio, when parked at three different decks. In addition, there will be a spa and a fitness center as on the other Edge class ships.
Where Celebrity Beyond sails
Celebrity Beyond will depart on her maiden voyage on April 27, 2022, from Southampton, England on a 10-night Western Europe cruise visiting Bordeaux, France; Lisbon, Portugal; and Seville, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona, Spain. She will then offer a variety of Mediterranean journeys including nine-night Italian Riviera and France itineraries and 10-night Greek Isles itineraries through early October, when she then heads to the Caribbean.
From spring until early fall, Celebrity Beyond’s itineraries include sailings around the Italian and French Riviera as well as voyages to the Greek Islands, Malta and Italy. From late October through April, Celebrity Beyond will journey across the Caribbean, stopping in the Bahamas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Mexico and the Cayman Islands.
Guests will find 32 food and beverage venues on board Celebrity Beyond, including 15 restaurants, five cafes and 12 bars and lounges. Among them:
- World renowned chef Daniel Boulud, Celebrity's Global Culinary Ambassador, has created his first signature restaurant at sea: Le Voyage by Daniel Boulud. Exclusive to Celebrity Beyond, the venue is Boulud's first signature restaurant at sea, featuring menus with globally inspired flavors. According to Celebrity, "The aesthetic will be intimate and upscale, featuring soft tones, private banquette seating with textured and graphically lit glass flutes that create an inviting warm glow, and a dedicated entrance and exit creating a one-of-a-kind culinary experience. As a final touch, guests receive a farewell gift at the end of their experience."
- Celebrity Cruises signature spaces including Cyprus Restaurant and the Rooftop Garden's Rooftop Grill, are undergoing a redesign. Cyprus, a favorite of Celebrity guests, will have a new ambience that combines delicate, airy elements with brilliant gold sculptural accents.
Highlights & amenities
Distinguished interior designer Nate Berkus has created the large new internationally inspired venue the Sunset Bar, two stories tall at the aft of Celebrity Beyond. Working in collaboration with architect Tom Wright of WKK, best-known as the designer of the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai, the open-air space is nearly twice as large as previous iterations with unobstructed views and will have a casual yet elegant beach club vibe.
A new partnership with Diageo, one of the world's largest producers of spirits and beers, will have expert mixologists ready to satisfy everyone from curious newcomers to connoisseurs alike at World Class Bar. The bar will showcase expert mixologists crafting bespoke cocktails for all tastes, while ensuring that the spectacle of making each drink is just as exciting as drinking them.
Cafe al Bacio and Mast Bar are also being refreshed with expanded spaces, new designs and new menu offerings on Celebrity Beyond.
Other highlights on board include:
- The Retreat, an exclusive area for suite guests, featuring a two-story sundeck;
- Transformational accommodations, from modern two-story villas with plunge pools to staterooms with infinite verandas, blurring the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living;
- An expanded Rooftop Garden and resort deck featuring cantilevered float pools;
- A redesigned Grand Plaza at the heart of the ship spanning three decks and creating an airiness rarely seen on a cruise ship;
- The Magic Carpet, the engineering feat that debuted on Celebrity Edge, is the soaring cantilevered space above the sea, offering guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on Celebrity Beyond, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or by calling 1-877-322-3773.