On a cruise ship
Carnival Magic: Photo tour & ship overview
At 1,004 feet, Carnival Magic continued Carnival's Dream class tradition, with food and entertainment space in the Ocean Plaza, the splashy stylings of Carnival WaterWorks and The Lanai, a convenient and scenic half-mile outdoor wraparound promenade deck. She also features the outdoor SportSquare, including the world's first ropes course at sea. Cucina del Capitano serves up Italian favorites fit for a captain, and RedFrog Pub introduces cruise passengers to Carnival's house brew, ThirstyFrog Red.
Where Carnival Magic sails
Carnival Magic sails mostly 4- to 8-night itineraries out of Port Canaveral (Orlando), Fla., Norfolk, Virg., and New York to popular ports of call in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada/New England and the Caribbean.
Top dining options
- Northern Lights Dining Room: Enjoy Northern hospitality with delicious, delectable meals to taste.
- Southern Lights Dining Room: Dine in electrifying elegance as you feast on culinary pleasures.
- Lido Restaurant: Eat your way around the world with this international smorgasbord, all without leaving the Lido deck.
- Sushi & More: Practice using chopsticks as you eat your way across the tasty sushi bar.
- Cucina del Capitano: Fill up on family-style favorites inspired by Carnival's Italian heritage. During lunch, Cucina del Capitano hosts a complimentary pasta bar.
- Prime Steakhouse: Enjoy mouth-watering USDA prime beef, cooked to your exact specifications.
- Cherry on Top: Cherry on Top is the go-to spot for everyone with a sweet tooth. Stock up on candy treats, wine, flowers, and lots of other novelties.
Entertainment & activities
- Carnival's Seaside Theatre: Experience movies, concerts, sporting events and more in this scenic seaside spot.
- Serenity Adult-Only Retreat: Shoo away stress in this adult-only retreat.
- Ocean Plaza: Open day and night, this indoor/outdoor hub offers an experience for everyone.
- Casino: Feeling lucky? Head over to the casino to try out a wide selection of poker, blackjack, roulette, craps and more.
Bars & lounges
- RedFrog Pub: Experience Carnival's laid-back bar based on the no-worries vibes of the British West Indies and Key West.
- Showtime Theatre: Enjoy an elegant night at the onboard theater.
- Vibe Dance Club: The party is in full swing at this dance club.
- Play It Again Piano Bar: Sing along to your favorite tunes, where perfect pitch is optional.
- Spotlight Lounge: Comedy, karaoke, live music and art auctions come together in this entertaining area.
- Escape Bar: Slip off to this cozy lounge for a nightcap and some quiet conversation.
Spa & fitness
- Cloud 9 Spa: The Thermal Suites of Cloud 9 Spa provide a relaxing spot to unwind at sea.
- SportSquare: Unleash your inner champion with a jogging track, volleyball, basketball, mini golf course and more.
Carnival's youth program staff is trained to help younger cruisers meet future friends while having an age-appropriate, supervised blast in Carnival Magic's multiple youth spaces. Activities, special teen-only shore excursions, movie nights and more round out the experience that they won't soon forget.
- Carnival WaterWorks: Twist and turn down the waterslides or watch the little ones scamper around in the aqua play area.
- Camp Carnival: Camp Carnival is the place where the youngest cruisers (ages 2 to 11) will experience games, finger painting, story time, movies and more in a supervised environment.
- Circle "C": A place where teens ages 12-14 can chill, chat and connect with others their age.
- Club O2: Teens 15 to 17 can enjoy the latest music with exclusive dance parties at Club O2.
- The Warehouse Video Arcade: Your kids will never want to leave this spot... until you beat their high score.
How about you? Have you sailed on Carnival Magic? We'd like to hear about your experience!
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on Carnival Magic, contact a Cruiseable travel consultant by email or by calling 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- Exclusive teens-only Club O2
- Waterslides at Carnival WaterWorks
- Mini golf course at SportSquare
- Relaxing in Serenity Adult-Only Retreat