Treasure of Galapagos
On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
Treasure of Galapagos: For epic wildlife sightings
Thinking of a trip to take in the stunning wildlife of the Galápagos Islands? The ship Treasure of Galapagos, chartered by Avalon Waterways, is a good introduction to one of the most pristine and sensitive ecosystems on earth.
Experience the natural beauty of the Galapagos Islands aboard the high-end Treasure of Galápagos from Avalon Waterways. This intimate 16-passenger ship, chartered by Avalon Waterways just for its guests, gives travelers the opportunity to explore the Galapagos Islands in privacy and comfort. While on board, enjoy the excellent amenities including a sun deck with whirlpool, an observation area for whale and dolphin watching, both indoor and outdoor lounges, lectures about the islands from an expert naturalist, snorkeling equipment and more.
Completely refurbished in October 2017, the Treasure of Galápagos is built to luxurious standards and features an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere, allowing guests to enjoy all that the Galápagos is famous for.
Where Treasure of Galapagos sails
Treasure of Galapagos offers 7-, 11-, 14- and 19-night vacations in and around the Galápagos Islands, some including a cruise tour of Lima, Cusco and Machu Picchu, Peru.
Highlights on the ship
- Sun Deck
- Observation area for whale and dolphin watching
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Expedition lectures on board with expert crew and multilingual naturalist
- Reading Room & Natural History Library
- Free use of snorkeling equipment
- Indoor lounge & bar
- Elegantly appointed common areas
- Shaded outdoor lounge & bar with premium lounge chairs
- 24-hour complimentary water, tea, and coffee
Dining on board
- Menus that feature the very best international cuisine and celebrated Ecuadorian dishes
- Spacious, open-seating Panorama Dining Room
- One sitting at mealtimes
- Free flow house wine with dinner
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Welcome cocktail
Each of the seven outside suites offers a private balcony, which is rare in the Galápagos, air-conditioning, private bathroom, hair dryer and safe. In addition, the 430 square-foot Master Suite boasts two private balconies as well as a private living area.
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?