Sonesta St George
On a cruise ship
Sonesta St George: Sail the Nile River in style (retired)
The newest ship of the Sonesta Nile fleet is the Sonesta St George, which sails itineraries for Avalon Waterways. One of the most elegant ships sailing the Nile River, the St George has 47 deluxe cabins and 10 suites and offers a full-service spa and fitness center, restaurant, bars, nightly entertainment and guided excursions.
In the evening, after a day of sightseeing on land, guests can enjoy a drink in the ambience of the piano bar. All cabins come with exquisite bathrooms, complete with a whirlpool and impressive large windows that afford great views of the Nile.
Where Sonesta St George sails
Sonesta St. George sails between Luxor and Aswan on three-, four- and seven-night cruises on the Nile.
- Dry cleaning service
- Sun Deck with shade system
- Plasma screen TV, equipped with the latest technology and featuring a live sailing channel
- Double-glass panoramic french windows that open to bring in fresh breezes from the Nile
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Individual climate control
- Cultural highlights on board
Have you cruised on Sonesta St. George? What was the highlight? We'd love to hear about your experience.
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!