On a cruise ship
AmaVenita: Advanced design, classic river itineraries
AmaVenita, the stylish 162-passenger river ship from AmaWaterways, features gourmet dining with free-flowing fine wines at multiple onboard dining venues; a heated sun deck swimming pool with a swim-up bar; fitness center and spa; complimentary shipwide Wi-Fi and in-room Internet and entertainment on demand.
The ship's tastefully refined staterooms are appointed with granite desks, and most have twin-balcony staterooms, so you can enjoy fresh air and scenic views, as well as marble bathrooms with soothing multi-jet showerheads.
On board you’ll find a massage and hair salon, gift shop, specialty coffee station, walking track, heated pool, fitness room and a fleet of complimentary bikes to use ashore. And each night, the Main Lounge provides an exhilarating backdrop for enjoying performances by local entertainers.
AmaVenita is a sister ship to AmaBella, AmaCerto, AmaPrima, AmaReina, AmaSerena, AmaSonata and AmaVerde.
Where AmaVenita sails
AmaVenita is currently on hiatus. In the past the ship featured sailings on the Rhine, Main and Danube rivers through innumerable cultural and historical hotspots such as Cologne, Wurzburg, Linz, Bratislava and Vienna.
Dining on AmaVenita
AmaVenita offers a variety of dining options with locally sourced ingredients, including the culinary creations of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs in the Chef's Table restaurant or in the main dining room. The inviting Main Restaurant accommodates both those wishing to socialize and those seeking a more intimate meal. Dedicated wine tables for groups feature a veritable rainbow of patterns reflecting the diverse cruisers and cultures you’ll be introduced to on your cruise. On select days, passengers can enjoy their lunch on the Sun Deck outdoors.
- All outside staterooms with the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- “Twin Balconies” are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
- In room safe, hair dryer, full-length mirror, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious Suites are 300 sq. ft. with exclusive “Twin Balcony” and mini-bar
- Enhanced sitting area in Suites featuring a sofa and two chairs
- Suites have an expansive bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
Interested in a cruise on this ship?