Orange County, CA
AmaSerena: Stylish river cruising along the Danube
Health notice: As a safety precaution, AmaWaterways requires all guests to provide proof they've been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before boarding.
The 164-passenger AmaSerena features spacious staterooms with the AmaWaterways' signature twin balconies, a choice of dining venues, a heated pool with swim-up bar, in-room Internet access and more.
Passengers can enjoy gourmet dining with unlimited fine wines at multiple onboard dining venues, a heated sun deck swimming pool with a swim-up bar, fitness center and spa, complimentary ship-wide Wi-Fi, an "Infotainment" system and a fleet of bicycles carried onboard for passengers to enjoy on-land adventures.
Who will like sailing on AmaSerena
This is a great choice of you are looking for the newest river cruise experience from AmaWaterways. AmaSerena features wine-themed cruises as well as Jewish heritage cruises, which highlight ancient culture, modern museums and historical monuments dedicated to Europe's Jewish legacy.
Where AmaSerena sails
Home port: Budapest, Hungary
Destinations: AmaSerena sails itineraries along the Danube that take in Budapest, Vienna and river villages, with an occasional foray to the Black Sea.
Dining & cuisine
AmaSerena offers an array of dining options. Enjoy Chaine des Rotisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room or in the Chef's Table restaurant with its own private chef, two wine bar venues and a casual al fresco bistro. On select days, guests can enjoy a lunch outdoors on the Sun Deck.
Set your own pace on shore excursions and enjoy the full attention of your guide. You will enjoy complimentary small group shore excursions to world-class destinations.
Massage & beauty
As you sail through Europe's most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? With an expert hair stylist, masseuse and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise, there's no reason to not get a little pampering.
- Twin Balconies are 235 and 210 sq. ft. and French Balcony Staterooms are 170 sq. ft.
- Enhanced sitting area in Suites featuring a sofa and two chairs
- Suites have expansive bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- In-room safe, hair dryer, full-length mirror, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Flat-screen TVs with local and satellite channels
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air conditioning
How about you? Are you planning to cruise on AmaSerena? What's the most attractive feature?
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
For pricing, itinerary information and to reserve your spot on AmaSerena, contact Cruiseable's travel consultants by email or by calling 1-877-322-3773.
Top highlights on this ship
- Spacious staterooms featuring twin balconies
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and a music library
- Heated pool with swim-up bar