On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
AmaKristina: Sailing Europe's historic Rhine River
Passengers can enjoy gourmet dining with free-flowing fine wines at multiple onboard dining venues; a heated sun deck swimming pool with a swim-up bar; fitness center and spa; complimentary shipwide Wi-Fi and in-room Internet and entertainment on demand; and a fleet of bicycles carried on board for passengers to enjoy on their own or on guided bike tours.
Where AmaKristina sails
AmaKristina offers sailings along the historic Rhine River starting with the itineraries "The Enchanting Rhine" and "Christmas Markets on the Rhine."
Here's Jason Leppert's 11-minute video review of AmaKristina.
The ship's main dining room features regional specialties using locally sourced ingredients, while the specialty restaurant, Chef’s Table, accommodates 28 people for a tasting menu with a private chef. AmaWaterways ships serve complimentary unlimited fine wine, beer, soft drinks and specialty coffees with every lunch and dinner, plus sparkling wine at breakfast.
Twin balconies are available in most staterooms, which measure a spacious 210-235 sq. feet, with four suites measuring 350 sq. feet.
- All outside staterooms have the distinctive “Twin Balcony” concept for majority of staterooms
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Entertainment On Demand system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen Televisions with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, full-length mirror, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Spacious bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious Suites are 350 sq. ft. with exclusive “Twin Balcony” and mini-bar
- Enhanced sitting area in Suites featuring a sofa and two chairs
- Suites have expansive bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Do you plan to cruise on AmaKristina? What's the attraction?
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!