On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
AmaDolce: Enjoy the food & wines of Bordeaux
AmaWaterways' AmaDolce offers 148-passengers a unique river cruise experience where attention to details and luxury touches are de rigeur.
The ship has Twin Balcony staterooms; complimentary wi-fi and "Infotainment" system; Observation Lounge, elevator, heated swimming pool, plus a fleet of bicycles to enjoy the countryside and shoreline. AmaDolce features luxurious staterooms, most with French balconies, and includes spacious marble-appointed bathrooms, showers and multi-jet shower heads; plus complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies.
The Main Lounge is a posh yet comfortable public space and a cozy backdrop for meeting your fellow guests and enjoying nightly entertainment. A fitness room with sauna; walking track and whirlpool; plus a Beauty Salon will refresh the body while the river views and incomparable AmaWaterways crew do the soul a world of good.
Who will like sailing on AmaDolce
Discerning travelers looking for a luxurious all-inclusive river cruise experience.
Where AmaDolce sails
AmaDolce was repositioned from Central Europe's waterways in March 2016 to the Bordeaux region of France. During 2016 and 2017 her itineraries will include Bordeaux, Cadillac, Pauillac, Blaye, Bourg, Libourne and other river towns you likely haven't heard of.
Gourmet dining on the AmaDolce restaurant brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service. The fine regional cuisine is prepared under the direction of gold medal-winning chefs from Chaine des Rotisseurs. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while surrounded by Europe's heartland.
- All outside staterooms with French Balconies or Fixed Windows
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ exclusive Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen TVs with local and satellite channels
- In room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style white on white, plush bedding and terry bathrobes
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious Junior Suites are 255 sq. ft. with French Balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Suites have an enhanced sitting area with couch, mini bar and large bathroom with separate bathtub
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Whirlpool and Walking track
- Fitness Room and Sauna
- Massage and Hair Salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Gift Shop
How about you? Have you cruised on AmaDolce? What was it like? Tell us about your experience and we'd love to see your photos!
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Top highlights on this ship
- Sundeck with lounge chairs offering unimpeded panoramic views
- All outside staterooms with French Balconies or Fixed Windows at 170 sq. ft.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- Take advantage of a fleet of bicycles to enjoy the countryside and shoreline
“AmaDolce is a river ship praised for its outstanding cuisine and high standards. It is a very spacious, high-quality, well-designed vessel and boasts excellent cuisine.”