On a cruise ship
CruiseClout score: 95.0
AmaDante: Tour the "Low Countries" aboard a luxurious all-inclusive river cruise
Debuting in 2008, the 148-passenger AmaDante and her five sister ships ply Europe's great inland waterways. A unique river cruise experience where attention to details and luxury touches are de rigeur, life aboard the AmaDante includes daily shore excursions as well as a more comfortable setting with fewer passengers. AmaDante features "Twin Balcony" staterooms; a complimentary Wi-Fi and "Infotainment" system; observation lounge, elevator, fitness center and sauna, hair and beauty salon, heated swimming pool, plus a fleet of bicycles.
Who will like sailing on AmaDante
Discerning travelers looking for a luxurious all-inclusive river cruise experience.
Where AmaDante sails
The AmaDante sails the waterways of the Netherlands and Belgium.
Gourmet dining on the restaurant aboard AmaDante brings passengers sophisticated cuisine and attentive service. Regional cuisines are prepared under the direction of award-winning chefs from Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. Passengers can enjoy inspired culinary offerings and free-flowing local wines at dinner, while soaking in Europe’s scenic waterways.
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main lounge with bar, piano and dance floor
- Whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room and sauna
- Massage and hair salon
- Bicycles onboard
- Gift shop
- All outside staterooms with French balconies or fixed windows at 170 sq. ft.
- All staterooms have AmaWaterways’ Infotainment system, including complimentary Internet access, first run Hollywood movies and music library
- Flat-screen televisions with local and satellite channels
- In-room safe, hair dryer, closet space and direct dial telephone
- Hotel-style, white-on-white bedding and terry bathrobes
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Suites have an enhanced sitting area with couch, mini bar and large bathroom with separate bathtub
How about you? Have you sailed on AmaDante? Did it live up to your expectations? We'd love to hear about your experience or see your photos!
Published March 2015
Top highlights on this ship
- Spacious staterooms, most with French Balconies
- Walking track along the Sun Deck
- Guided bicycle tours at stops along the river.
Top dining options on board
“It’s the food and service that most passengers remember after a cruise aboard this river ship, plus there’s an excellent excursion program. Overall, this river ship is a winner for anyone seeking the best-quality river cruise experience.”