On a cruise ship
AmaBella: Custom-designed luxury river cruising
The river cruise ship AmaBella offers custom-designed luxury in all the comfort you'd expect from AmaWaterways. AmaBella can host 161 passengers in its twin balcony staterooms, and the vessel prides itself on its amenities and design details. Amenties include complimentary Wi-Fi, multiple dining options, an observation lounge, a fitness center and sauna, a heated swimming pool and a fleet of bicycles for your on-land excursions.
Who will like sailing on AmaBella
Travelers looking for a luxury river cruise will enjoy sailing on AmaBella.
Where AmaBella sails
Home port: Basel, Switzerland
AmaBella sails along the great waterways of Europe, specifically on the Danube river. The ship calls on Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany and Hungary.
AmaBella presents an array of dining options — you'll find no less than seven unique dining experiences on board.
- Verde: Verde is the ship's ship's main restaurant, offering fine dining and gourmet cuisine.
- Bella Cucina: This restaurant is open for dinner and offers a stylish atmosphere with classic Italian fare.
- Erlebnis Chef's Table: Passengers can watch as a private chef prepares a special tasting menu in this exclusive 24-seat venue.
Onboard public areas and activities include the following.
- 24-hour specialty coffee & tea station
- Main lounge with bar & piano
- Heated pool & whirlpool
- Gift shop
- Fireside Library
- Fitness room & sauna
- Massage & hair salon
- Bicycles on board
- Wine Bar
How about you? Have you sailed on AmaBella? We'd love to hear about your experience or see your photos!
Help improve this article. See anything wrong? What did we overlook? Be a co-creator!
Interested in a cruise on this ship?
Top highlights on this ship
- Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- Walking track, putting green and giant chess board
Top dining options on board
“AmaBella is a comfortable vessel with lovely décor but the food and service is what most passengers remember after their cruise. This company spends more on food and wine than most, and is for anyone seeking excellence.”