The discerning readers of Travel + Leisure have voted Seabourn as the "World's Best Small-Ship Cruise Line" in the prestigious magazine's 2015 annual survey. The ultra-luxury line has dominated the top spot in the "Small-Ship Cruise Line" category over the last decade.
"Our focus is always on the guest experience. As a leader in ultra-luxury and innovation, it takes the expertise of all of Seabourn's employees - on shore as well as at sea - to bring everything together and consistently deliver travel experiences that exceed our guests' expectations," said Richard Meadows, president of Seabourn. "This award is recognition of the extraordinary commitment, dedication and expert delivery of highly personalized vacation experiences that we deliver every day, and I would like to thank the readers of Travel + Leisure for honoring our entire team that makes this possible."
Seabourn's all-suite ships have earned many honors over the years, including a string of five awards as the "Best Small-Ship Cruise Line" in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, as well as "Best Culinary Cruise Line" from the editors of Saveur in its Culinary Travel Awards for two consecutive years.
For more information from the Cruiseable team please see our overview of Seabourn at https://cruiseable.com/cruise-line/seabourn
Some things that impress us about the Seabourn brand:
- All-suite accommodations offering intuitive, gracious service
- Five intimate ships with just 104 or 229 suites
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
- Signature events, like "Rock the Boat" dance party with the entertainment team
- Caviar in the Surf Beach Party on select sailings
- Marina Day with complimentary water sports on select sailings