We're big fans of Porthole magazine. So it was a pleasant surprise the other day when I opened the latest issue while on the treadmill in the gym and spotted their app roundup.
Cruiseable — both the app and the website — helps people discover, plan and book a great cruise vacation through the use of one-of-a-kind technologies, like our Bliss Filters and Compare Cruises tool, and independent travel journalism.
Whether you're a first-time cruiser or have hundreds under your belt, Cruiseable offers the following:
- Hundreds of travel guides to all the major ports in the world;
- Hundreds of feature articles from our crackerjack team of travel writers and cruise bloggers;
- More than 10,000 gorgeous high-quality photos of ships and destinations;
- Lots of special offers from our alliance with 32 major cruise lines (all the ones you've heard of and more) and travel partners
- Lots more on the way, and we'd love to hear from you what you'd like to see.
Porthole is a 95% offline publication — remember print? The next issue arrives Nov. 10. If you're a cruise enthusiast, you should subscribe (like we do); it costs $19.95 a year.